OUR STEP CHANGE MENTORING PROGRAMME
What is the step change you want to make?
So running a business is sometimes lonely.
Who provides you with support and an alternative perspective to help your key decision making?
Are you starting a business or growing and feel you want support?
Do you need help making and keeping commitments to deliver the right high pay off actions in a timely manner?
Do you want to ensure you are managing your time effectively?
Perhaps you have the technical skills but need assistance with other skill areas, expertise or knowledge?
Are you thinking what activity will make a difference to my success?
Like many of our clients, it is likely that you would like to spend more time effectively working 'on' your business rather than 'in' it and would like to work with proven methods rather than reinventing the wheel.
Could you also benefit from the support of an experienced entrepreneur who knows about running businesses and will share that experience to give you the confidence to take action.
I work with entrepreneurs like you to help them start, develop and grow their business towards their desired vision and dreams.
For start-ups, the various statistics around the early years of a new business never makes positive reading, so we work with entrepreneurs like you to support them and survive the statistically difficult start up period, where so many fail.
We will agree your focus and direction to MAKE IT HAPPEN for you, your team and your customers. We will identify your ideal customer and develop your offering with credibility to maximise a strategy for lead generation and sales.
With our Step Change Mentoring Programme I work with you to take you to the next level
I offer mentoring to either work on all areas of your business, step by step, in a systemised way or I can work with you on specific area that is currently an obstacle for you.
I work with my clients either face to face or by telephone or Skype and together we personalise the programme to suit you, including areas such as:
1. Establishing your Mission, Vision, Goals and Objectives
2. Understand and use your true motivation - the real reason why, your definition of success, your values, Work / life - a balanced approach
3. Creating the right foundation with those important initial considerations
4. What is your Market Opportunity - defining your organisations identity, your ideal Clients, expertise or niche, research, the pain & problems to solve,
5. Developing your offering - The Products and Services, benefits for your customers, why you,
6. Understanding your numbers to make them work - your finances, the black and white numbers, ratios and trends, key success drivers, your top 5 KPI's,
7. Systemisation of your business - the 8 actions of the UK's successful businesses do every year, operational excellence, effective use of your time,
8. Your strategic and tactical marketing - know your target market, identify the activities to attract your customers, taking your product or service to market, maximising your lead conversion to sales
9. How to maximise your people investment - Creating and developing relationships with employees, associates and suppliers, recruitment, management, development, retention,
10. The systemised steps of effective business growth to make as a habit in your business
Please contact me today and let's discuss how I can help you.
"As I solely own the business, working with Mike has given me the support that I was missing and which I did not realise I needed until he started to identify various ways we could operate our business more effectively. We have never looked back in recruiting Mike as our advisor".